Use your NetID & Password to remotely access the databases. Questions? Ask your building librarian.
District 214 Online Library Catalog
District 214 staff and students can search each building’s library collection and check out material for research and personal enrichment through the District 214 Online Library Catalog.
District 214 Library Password List
District 214 staff and students are able to view the Library Resources Database Password List with their 214 email login and password. The list provides a username and password for remote access to all District 214 subscription databases.
The goal of library services is to support District 214 Goals of preparing all students to be College and Career Ready. Library staff will maintain a positive, welcoming learning environment and uphold the Association of Illinois School Library Educators state and American Association of School Librarians national standards through student instruction and staff collaboration.
- Promote reading
- Incorporating current technology for research and effective communication
- Inspire life-long learning
- Enhance information literacy skills
- Provide materials to support and enrich the curriculum
- Co-planning and co-teaching lessons
- Developing partnerships among educators, parents, and community stakeholders
- Supporting Redefining Ready initiatives throughout District 214