On July 29, 2021, The Board of Education approved the Learning Renewal Plan, which outlines a safe return of all students for the 2021-2022 school year and expanded academic interventions through the 2024 school year.
The plan includes:
- Guidance for in-person instruction following steps issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Embedded access to instructional supports during the school day
- Expanded mental health supports
- Summer language arts and math interventions for incoming and returning students
- Small-group and individualized academic interventions for specialized populations including students of poverty, English learners and students with disabilities
- Expanded opportunities for enrichment and more
To view the complete plan, click here.
To view the updated plan (February, 2023), click here.