Employee Agreements and Salary Reporting Requirements
- Custodial Maintenance Association 2023-26
- Education Association 2019-24
- Educational Support Personnel Association 2023-26
Administrator and Teacher Salary Benefit Reporting
Public Act 097-256
105 ILCS 5/10-20.47
The school board shall report to the State Board of Education, on or before October 1 of each year, the base salary and benefits of the district superintendent and all administrators and teachers employed by the school district. For the purposes of this Section, "benefits" includes without limitation vacation days, sick days, bonuses, annuities, and retirement enhancements.
Prior to this annual reporting to the State Board of Education, the information must be presented at a regular school board meeting, subject to applicable notice requirements, and then posted on the Internet website of the school district.
IMRF Salary Reporting
Public Act 097-0609
5 ILCS 120/7.3
Sec. 7.3. Duty to post information pertaining to benefits offered through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.
- Within 6 business days after an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves a budget, that employer must post on its website the total compensation package for each employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year.
- At least 6 days before an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves an employee's total compensation package that is equal to or in excess of $150,000 per year, the employer must post on its website the total compensation package for that employee.
- For the purposes of this Section, "total compensation package" means payment by the employer to the employee for salary, health insurance, a housing allowance, a vehicle allowance, a clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days granted, and sick days granted.