A variety of information concerning the Illinois licensure process, including training webinars, is available on the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) website. Address specific credential questions with the North Cook Immediate Service Center.
High School District 214 requires our paraprofessionals to have an educator license with stipulations, paraprofessional endorsement.
When applying for a paraprofessional endorsement, one of the following is required:
- 60 semester hours of college coursework;
- Associate's degree or higher from an accredited institution;
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro; or
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT WorkKeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
- Submit documentation to the North Suburban Cook Regional Office of Education.
Associate Superintendent for Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org | 847-718-7647
Director of Employee Relations
email@example.com | 847-718-7651
Human Resources Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 847-718-7648
email@example.com | 847-718-7649
firstname.lastname@example.org | 847-718-7652
email@example.com | 847-718-7851
firstname.lastname@example.org | 847-718-7650
email@example.com | 847-718-7600