American College Testing Service Assessment (ACT and ACT+) measures educational development in the areas of English, mathematics, reading and science reasoning. This assessment measures skills necessary for success in post secondary educational settings, including students’ reasoning abilities and knowledge of subject matter fields.
Although all Saturday ACT tests are optional, many post secondary institutions require the ACT or the SAT. ACT offers an optional 40-minute writing test (ACT+).
The target population is college-bound 11th and 12th grade students.
- Our Test Center Code is 175030.
- To have your scores sent to Elk Grove High School, use our School Code, 141-778.
ACT registration requires students to submit a photo for identification! Click here for detailed information.
- ACT Home Page
- Register online for the ACT. You'll need your credit card. Plan to spend an hour registering.
- Standby Testing is an option if you've missed the late registration deadline.
- ACT Fees
- Request Score Reports
- ACT Special Accommodations Information
- See Adam Clayton, the Accommodations Coordinator, for the forms required if you are entitled to accommodations.