Dear Parents/Guardian & Students from the Class of 2028,
We have finally made it. Tonight is the night that you are not going to want to miss. As a friendly reminder, our experience is outlined below.
Doors open at 5:45pm
When you enter the building through door 29, head to the main foyer to pick up your student’s folder. In that area, we will also have a tech station set up to help anyone with downloading the app if you have any questions.
In the meantime, we need the following from you:
1. Provide a copy of your original birth certificate. This can also be submitted electronically HERE.
- If you prefer to bring a paper copy in, we will be accepting them and making copies as part of one of your rotations during the evening.
2. As a reminder, please download the app, Microsoft Translator HERE
- We intend on using this during all presentations this evening for families in need of a translator. This can also be done at the following link (https://translator.microsoft.
- Bring your headphones or earbuds that are compatible with your cell phone if you prefer an audio translation.