Welcome to the Library for Elk Grove High School!
District 214 Library Mission Statement:
The goal of library services is to support the District 214 Goals of preparing all students to be College and Career Ready. Library staff will maintain a positive, welcoming learning environment and uphold the Association of Illinois School Library Educators state and American Association of School Librarians national standards through student instruction and staff collaboration.
Elk Grove students and staff have access to the following resources:
- Find a physical book using the Online Catalog.
- Check out eBooks and Audiobooks on digital devices.
- Access eMagazines on digital devices. On campus, students and staff have direct access to Flipster. Off campus, students and staff should email the library staff member for log-in information.
- Contact the library staff for more information on how to access a selection of local and national newspapers
- Research Resources:
- Access links through our Subscription Databases
- Video Services:
- Contact the library staff for log-in information for Academic Video Online for films, clips, and primary sources.
- Access a selection of full films through Swank Digital Film Campus. Staff should contact a library staff member, and students should contact their teacher.
Request a Library Book Purchase: We appreciate your suggestions for new materials. If you would like to read a book that our library does not own, please complete this form and we will consider your request.
7:20 AM to 3:20 PM Mondays - Friday
Follow the Elk Grove Library Media Center on Instagram at eghs_library.