• At Elk Grove High School approximately 85% of the student population indicates that their next steps after High School involve some type of college program. The other 15% enlist in the military, pursue careers in skilled trades, identify as exploring gap year opportunities, or enter the work force. Whatever your plans are, EGHS is here to support you and help you in every step of the way.

    For any student interested in enlisting into a branch of the Military we have personal military recruiters who can help guide you through the process. These recruiters come to the building once a semester but are available outside of school hours at a students' or guardians request. Please reach out to the college & career assistant or the postsecondary counselor for more information or click on the branch below to be connected to your recruiter. 

     

    *This page is under construction please come back for more information