BGHS Summer Athletic Camps
We are pleased to announce the 2023 Summer Athletic Program at BGHS. Access the 2023 Offerings by clicking here.
- High school students who currently attend or will attend Buffalo Grove High School in the Fall of 2023
- Students in grade levels* K-8th who reside in Township High School District 214
*Grade level is defined as the grade the student will enter in the Fall of 2023 and is designated in the title or description of each camp.
- Session 1: June 12-30, 2023 (No camp on Monday, June 19th in observation of National Freedom Day)
- Session 2: July 10-28, 2023
Tuition & Fees
- Registration fee per camp (nonrefundable): $25.00
- Administration fee: $3.00
- Camp Tuition (refundable)
- Additional fees may be charged based on the camp needs (eg. t-shirt fee, league fee etc.).
Please note a t-shirt (if applicable) is not guaranteed if registering late.
- Opens Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Parents/Students can register online with a credit card. Credit cards that are accepted are Visa, Mastercard,and Discover.
- Parents/Students who choose to register in person must do so in the Athletic Office
Only students who participate in the D214 free and reduced lunch program are eligible for waiver of camp tuition. Only the camp tuition fee is waived. All participants are responsible for paying the registration, administration and any applicable additional fees.
If payment was made with a credit card the refund will be put immediately back onto the card that was used for payment. If payment was made with a cash or check the participant will receive a refund via check. Please note that check refunds could take up to 30 days to receive.
Reasons for refunds are as follows;
- If camp is cancelled by District 214 all tuition and fees are refunded.
- If a participant is medically unable to participate a refund will be issued upon presentation of a signed doctor’s note. The refund is prorated (by contact hour) based upon the date of the doctor’s note.
- No refund after the passage of half of the scheduled camp time.
- No refund for sessions cancelled or time lost due to inclement weather.
Students are responsible for their own insurance coverage. If a participating student is injured, the incident should be reported to the head coach/sponsor and trainer (if applicable).
Cancellations due to Weather
The District 214 heat/humidity and lightening guidelines will be strictly enforced and followed. Sessions cancelled due to inclement weather will not be rescheduled. Programs will directly communicate these cancellation notices.
Students are responsible for their own transportation. There is no bus service.
For More Information Contact
Kym Corbett at 847-718-4020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.