Summer Athletic Program
ROLLING MEADOWS HIGH SCHOOL 2021 SUMMER SPORTS CAMPS
We are pleased to announce the 2021 Summer Athletic Program at RMHS. Access the 2021 RMHS Summer Athletic Program Offerings by clicking here.
Summer Athletic Camp Registration begins on May 3, 2021 and will end on June 4, 2021.
Late fees of $10.00 per registrant will apply after June 4, 2021.
Anyone who is a resident of Township High School District 214 and is of high school age may participate in the Summer Athletic Program (SAP). Grade/age level is often designated in the title or description of each camp. Grade level is defined as the grade the student will enter in the coming fall.
Camp Calendar / Schedule
Camps generally meet Monday through Thursday. Times and dates of individual camps will vary; please check the information online.
- Session 1: June 21 to July 1, 2021 (Mon.-Thurs.)
- Session 2: July 5 to July 29, 2021 (Mon.-Thurs.)
All registrations must be completed online.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, a computer will be available in the Athletic Office for your use during school hours.
- Master Card, Visa, and Debit cards can be used to pay for Summer Athletic Camps (online only).
- Any registrations paid by cash or check must be done in the Athletic Office during school hours of 7:30am - 3:00pm Mon - Fri.
- We cannot offer discounts for multiple camps or family registrations. We also are unable to prorate fees for days missed.
- Please check with your counselor to verify that a Summer Academic Course is not required before you register.
- Register for camp according to the student’s grade in the fall of 2021.
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
Needs Revisions: Fee Waiver
- Only students who have qualified for the free and reduced lunch program are eligible for a waiver or reduction in camp tuition.
- Students qualifying for free lunch will have tuition waived (not fees), while students qualifying for reduced lunch will receive a 50% reduction in tuition (not fees).
- All students must pay in full the registration fee and other camp fees (shirt, league, and other).
Phone Numbers: Caitlin Carpenter, SAP Supervisor 847-718-5620 | SAP Athletic Training Room 847-718-5784
- Full refund of all fees if camp is cancelled.
- Other refunds will only be made because of serious illness and must be requested at the time of illness or injury and within the time the camp is being held. A doctor’s note stating that the student is unable to participate is required.
- A cancellation fee of $22.00 will be deducted from all refunds, and the remaining refund will be prorated based on the days the student attended camp.
- There are no refunds after half of the days of camp or for sessions canceled due to inclement weather.
- Please contact your coach regarding weather-related cancellations.
- We will also do our best to update the hotline number (847-718-5803) for daily camp cancellations beginning on June 21, 2021.
- Classes canceled due to weather conditions will not be rescheduled.
- The District 214 guidelines of heat/humidity and lightning will be strictly followed.
Transportation / Insurance
- All students are responsible for their own transportation.
- There is no bus service for summer athletic camps.
- Students are responsible for their own insurance coverage.
- If a participating student is injured, the incident should be reported as if the student is a visitor on school premises.
- All injuries must be reported to the head coach/sponsor and trainer (if on duty). T
- he head coach/sponsor must complete an accident report.