Substitute Teacher Payroll Claim Forms

Fill out your payroll claim forms on a weekly basis. Generally, if you worked from the 1st to the 15th of the month you will be paid on the last check of the month and if you worked from the 15th to the 30th of the month you will be paid on the first check of the month. Please check the appropriate box on the sub form indicating whether you are subbing for a teacher or an ESP.

Call Kim Kauth (x7624) with any questions.


403B and 457B Tax Shelter Information

Any employee of District 214 can have a 403B and/or a 457B account.

  • Complete information is located in Google Drive District Staff Information under Business Office.
  • Access the Omni website for forms and detailed steps.
  • Contact an approved provider and set up an account.
  • Complete a Salary Reduction Agreement from the Omni website. This agreement directs the payroll department how much is to be deducted from each check and the name and address of the company accepting your contribution. Changes can be made quarterly to the amount of your contribution or the deduction can be stopped at any time by filling out a new agreement.

Call Mary Ann Russell (x7623) with any questions. 


W4 Form

The building administrative assistant has a supply of these forms. Changes can be made at any time. The Payroll Department cannot pay anyone without a W4. There is a separate form for federal and state governments. Make sure the name on your W4 exactly matches the name on your Social Security Card. Write legibly when you fill out the form and double check your social security number before submitting it. 

The number of exemptions you choose on your W4 will appear on your paycheck. Questions? Call Kim Kauth (x7624).  

AcrobatPDF36x36 Illinois W4 tax forms   

AcrobatPDF36x36 Federal 2015 W4