Summer Athletic Program (SAP)
Anyone who is a resident of Township High School District 214 and is of high school age or younger may participation the Summer Athletic Program (SAP). Grade/age level is often designated in the title or description of each camp/class. Grade level is defined as the grade the student will enter in the coming fall.
Registration Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Registration Deadline, Without Late Fee, Friday, May 24, 2019
Camp Calendar / Schedule — Camps may meet Monday through Thursday. Individual camps that meet during the summer school day should not span both semesters of summer school. Check the District website for specific information.
|Session 1: June 10 to July 3, 2019
||Session 2: July 8 to August 1, 2019
|Monday - Thursday
||Monday — Thursday
|(No camps on July 4)
Registration — Students register online and pay with a credit card. Those students who choose to pay by either check or cash must do so in the Student Activities or Athletic offices at the school where the camp is being held.
- Tuition & Fees — Checks should be made payable to the school sponsoring the camp.
- Registration Fee per Camp (nonrefundable): $19.00
- Administration Fee (per contact hour): $0.25
- Camp Tuition (per contact hour): $3.18
- *Late Fee per Registrant (nonrefundable after midnight 5/24/19) $10.00
- Additional Fees by Camp — Shirts, League, & Other Fees Variable
*Without exception, students who register after Friday, May 24, 2019 will be charged the late fee.*
Fee Waiver — Only students who receive a District 214 Fee Waiver (unrelated to the free/reduced lunch program) are eligible for waiver of camp tuition. Only the camp tuition is waived. All students must pay the registration fee and other camp fees (shirt, league, and other).
- All tuition and fees are refunded if camp is cancelled by District 214.
- All tuition and fees are refunded upon presentation of a signed doctor’s note. The refund is prorated (by contact hour) based upon the date of the doctor’s note.
- There is no refund for absence due to vacations, etc.
- There is no refund after the passage of 1/2 of the scheduled contact hours of the camp.
- There is no refund for sessions cancelled or time lost due to inclement weather.
Transportation — There is no transportation provided for SAP participants.
Cancellation Hotline — Each school will set up a cancellation / information hotline. The District 214 heat/humidity and lightning guidelines will be strictly enforced and followed. Sessions cancelled due to bad weather will not be rescheduled.
Insurance — Students are responsible for their own medical insurance coverage.
For More Information Call
|Buffalo Grove High School:
||Kym Corbett, 847-718-4020
|Elk Grove High School:
||Bob Murphy, 847-718-4418
|John Hersey High School:
||John Novak, 847-718-4818
|Prospect High School:
||Amy Nickel, 847-718-5233
|Rolling Meadows High School:
||Caitlin Carpenter, 847-718-5620
|Wheeling High School:
||Don Rowley, 847-718-7028
||Steve Grzybek, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Kurt Laakso, 847-718-7647