|To insert a link from a web page (hyperlink) into the document:
• In your document, type the internet address (for example, www.d214.org) OR copy it from the internet and paste it into the document.
• As soon as you press the spacebar or return key, the text becomes a hyperlink.
To change text into a hyperlink:
• First, highlight the text. From the menu bar click Insert -- Hyperlink.
• Type or paste the internet address in the Link to: box at the top of the Insert Hyperlink window.
• Click the OK button.
To link from one place to another within the document (anchor/bookmark):
• First click at the location in the document that you want to link to.
• From the menu bar click Insert -- Bookmark.
• Type a name for the bookmark (anchor) in the box at the top of the Bookmark window.
• Click the ADD button. Nothing will show in the document.
• Next, highlight the text or object that you want to link from (linked to the inserted anchor (bookmark) in the steps above).
• From the menu bar click Insert -- Hyperlink.
• Type the exact name that was used to name the bookmark (anchor) into the Anchor box at the bottom of the Insert Hyperlink window.
• The text in the Link to field will automatically be entered.
•Click the OK button.