| 1. Open an EXCEL document.
2. Select the data that you will be using for the chart/graph.
3. From the menu bar, select Insert - Chart.
4. From the Elements Gallery choose the kind of chart/graph group you want (such as bar or pie).
5. Next, choose a chart type by clicking one of the chart type buttons.
6. The chart/graph will appear on your spreadsheet.
7. To move the chart/graph, click in the white area of the chart/graph and drag it.
8. To change the title, click on it once. Then higlight the title and make your changes.
9. Other changes can be made to the chart/table by selecting the chart/table item then using the Format or Chart commands in the menu bar. (The Formatting Palette can also be used).