AutoCorrect Text in Microsoft Word
1. Open a Word document.

2. Click on Tools -- AutoCorrrect.

3. In the Replace box, enter the word you will type in the document, and in the With box, type the word you want your typing replaced with.

Example: Replace whs with Wheeling High School.
This means that when you type whs in a Word document it will be replaced with Wheeling High School.
(Notice I didn't use caps because I might want to use WHS in a Word document.)