- Students and/or parents can register online and pay with a credit card. Please use the Summer School registration link on your home school website
- You will need the following information to register online: student’s name; student ID number; date of birth; and phone number.
- Instructions for registering online can be found at the above website. This is a secure site and all student demographic and credit card information is encrypted and secure. If registering online, you must pay by credit card.
- If you do not have access to a computer and the Internet, computers will be available for your use at your student’s school, Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Credit card, cash, check, or money order payments will be accepted if you come to the school to register online. For alternative programs, please register and make payments at the program site.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no online registration for Driver Education, see instructions on page 6 and registration form on page 8 of the Summer School Brochure.
- Please call your student’s counselor if you have any academic questions.
- For technical help with online registration please call: 847-718-7676.