||Forest View Educational Center
Guidelines for District 214 Events
• At least three days prior to the event, the facility coordinator should receive a tentative list of attendees.
• The event’s sponsor is expected to check in with the facility coordinator a minimum of one-half hour before the participants are scheduled to arrive.
• Unless other arrangements are made, all participants should enter FVEC through Door 2.
• Everyone must be checked in upon arrival. If the group of attendees is larger than 10, the event sponsor must be in the reception area at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to check in attendees.
• A complete list of attendees should be given to the receptionist once the event starts. The information provided should include the date, participant’s name, and location of event(s) in the building throughout the day.
• School district employees can present their work ID to the receptionist or surrender their driver’s license or state ID for a credential exchange.
• Non-school district employees must present their driver’s license or state ID to the receptionist. This visitor management protocol must be followed in order to be inside the building.
• All attendees’ identification badges must be worn and visible at all times in FVEC. Badges should include participant’s name and event name.