Payroll Schedule & Payroll Information


Payroll Schedule 2015-16  

Payroll Contact Information

Cathy Antos, Payroll Supervisor x7622

  • Processes payments to Adult Education Employees & Community Ed Personnel
  • Processes payments to Administrators, Supervisors, & ESP Personnel
  • Pension Payments (TRS & IMRF)
  • Tax Payments and W2 forms

Mary Ann Russell, Payroll Assistant x7623

  • 403B and 457BTax Shelter Information
  • Processes payments to Teachers, Food & Nutrition Personnel, and Cocurricular Personnel
  • Payroll Deductions

Kim Kauth, Payroll Assistant x7624

  • Attendance Records
  • Direct Deposit Forms
  • Attendance related questions
  • FMLA
  • Workers Comp
  • Processes payments to Custodians
  • Processes payments to Substitute Teachers
403B and 457B Tax Shelter Information

Who can have a 403B and/or 457B account?

  • Any employee of District 214

How do I start?

  • Complete information is located in Google Drive District Staff Information under Business Office.
  • Access the Omni website for forms and detailed steps.
  • Contact an approved provider and set up an account.
  • Complete a Salary Reduction Agreement from the Omni website. This agreement directs the payroll department how much is to be deducted from each check and the name and address of the company accepting your contribution. Changes can be made quarterly to the amount of your contribution or the deduction can be stopped at any time by filling out a new agreement.

W4 Form
  • The Building Administrative Assistant has a supply of these forms
  • Changes can be made at any time and at any frequency
  • The Payroll Department cannot pay anyone without a W4
  • There is a separate form for Federal and State
  • W-4 Form must have the exact name that is on your Social Security Card
  • Please write legibly and make sure your social security number is correct.
  • The number of exemptions you have chosen appears on your paycheck.
  • Questions? Call any one of us. 

Direct Deposit
  • Ask your building administrative assistant for a direct deposit form, attach a voided check, and gray mail both to Kim Kauth in the Payroll Department.
  • When changing or closing a checking or savings account, the payroll department needs to be notified 10 days prior to paydate. (Please note: Account on record must remain open during June, July and August for proper receipt of funds.)
Substitute Teacher Payroll Claim Forms
  • Call Kim Kauth (x7624) with any questions
  • Fill out your payroll claim forms on a weekly basis
  • Generally, if you worked from the 1st to the 15th of the month you will be paid on the last check of the month and if you worked from the 15th to the 30th of the month you will be paid on the first check of the month.
Please check the appropriate box on the sub form indicating whether you are subbing for a teacher or an ESP.


District 214| 2121 S. Goebbert Rd. Arlington Heights, IL 60005| 847-718-7600
© 2011 Township High School District 214. All rights reserved. |Site Map|Terms & Conditionss|Privacy Policy|Contact Us|RSS