We all experience personal stress at some point in our lives. For those times when you might need a little extra support and guidance, your EAP is just a phone call away.
Many people call the EAP seeking assistance with the following personal concerns:
- Emotional health issues such as depression and anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Family/Parenting concerns
- Work-related stress
- Substance abuse issues
- Gambling problems
- Changes at home or work
- Lifestyle changes such as eating habits, smoking cessation and stress management
A professional EAP counselor can help you clarify the nature of your concern. Our caring counselors help you evaluate what options are available to help you address these concerns. This assessment can be done by phone or in person at a time and location convenient for you.
If it is determined that your issue can be addressed or resolved within a short-term framework, then short-term counseling is available within the EAP. Your counselor will help you explore options for change and help you make the choices needed to move forward.
Sometimes further assistance is needed beyond the EAP. Every eftort is made to provide the most appropriate and cost effective resources available to address your concerns. Our EAP counselors will take the time to present a variety of options as well as prepare you to take the next step.
Our comprehensive service includes consultation, referral and educational materials for a wide spectrum of work life issues including:
Child Care & Parenting
Older Adult Care
- Day care centers & in home providers
- Back-up care
- School age care
- Summer camps
- Parenting classes & support groups
- Community agencies
- Senior housing options
- Respite care
- Companion services
- International & domestic agencies
- Adoption support groups
- K-12 public & private schools
- Higher Education
- Financial aid / scholarships
- Tutoring programs
- Home maintenance
- Pet care service
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Errand services
Simple & easy to use, Work-Life Solutions provides you access — by phone or internet - to get the answers you need for your caregiving, education, wellness or daily living needs. All at no cost to you.
Perspectives offers legal services to meet these needs:
Advice & Referral
- Access to unlimited, 3O-minute telephonic legal consultation with an experienced attorney for free
- Areas of concern include elder care, family law, real estate and criminal law
- Employment law is NOT a covered area
- Access to a national network of legal professionals to meet with in person
- Free, 30-minute consultation Discount services available if additional assistance is required
Perspectives also provides you with comprehensive financial support so you can concentrate on your job, not your financial worries. This consumer-focused financial counseling service provides:
- Free telephonic consultation with experienced financial counselors
- Areas of concern include debt management, budgeting, financial planning and bankruptcy.
- Supportive educational materials to help you maintain your financial fitness
Perspectives EAP is available 24/7 and can be accessed three ways:
Over the phone
Call to set up an appointment
Thousands of resources are available at the click of a mouse! Log-in information can be found on the allached wallet card for your reference. To receive your company’s specific log-in codes, call 1-8OO-456-6327.
to use the following website features
- Live Connect - Get connected to a Work•Life Consultant via instant messaging.
- Assisted Search- Email your search crteria and a Work-Life Consultant will match available resources to your particular needs and preferences.
- Self-Search - Use on-line locators to search for child or elder care providers, adoption resources, public and private educational institutions from elementary through college and pet care services.
- Learning Center 350 fully interactive self-assessments, personal plans, audio expert advice and articles.
- Relocation Centers See a statistical "snapshot" before moving1
- Savings Center• Free membership for savings of up to 25% on hundreds of names brands.
- Skill Builders -65 interactive e-learning sessions on workplace, interpersonal and management topics.
- Resource Library- 2,900 articles, interactive tools and resource links.
- Financial and Daily Living Calculators
As an employee you are eligible to receive a wide range of supportive services through your EAP. Family members living in your household can contact the EAP directly to access services to meet their needs.
There is no cost to you or your eligible family members to utilize the resources available through the EAP.
In accordance with professional ethics as well as State and Federal law, all EAP records are CONFIDENTIAL. Information will not be shared with anyone without your written consent.
EAP counselors are accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-456-6327. Tele-InterpretersTM is used to assist non-English speaking callers. A TTY is available to respond to calls from hearing impaired clients.
To access a wealth of on-line resources for
Work-Life Solutions &
Log on to www.perspectivesltd.com