Research and Evaluation
The purpose of the Department of Research and Evaluation is to provide information about student performance in order to enhance student learning and school improvement, so that our students receive the best education available.
We offer the following services:
- Providing test-taking information to prospective and current students, parents, teachers and schools.
- Overseeing testing and surveying across the district.
- Processing and analyzing test data, directly or by supporting school efforts, and putting accurate and useful information into the hands of students and educators as quickly as possible.
- Conducting timely applied research to improve student learning and educational policy, disseminating the findings to teachers, schools, and public stakeholders.
- Promoting accountability by linking school and departmental practice to performance in the classroom and on standardized tests.
We are pleased to serve the District 214 community. If you have questions, please contact Mary Quinn at 847/718-7665