Township District 214 Food and Nutrition Services is available to meet your catering needs. Whether it is for a workshop or meeting, classroom celebration, retirement party, birthday party, or any other reason to celebrate, call us.
Food Service Manager Contacts:
- BGHS: Nicole D'ugo, ext. 4060
- EGHS: Marcy Berkowitz, ext. 4627
- JHHS: Annette TerziC, ext. 4848
- PHS: Frances Reithal, ext. 5261
- RMHS: Svetla Bojanova, ext. 5695
- WHS: Maryellen Antonucci, ext. 7068
- At least five business days' notice is generally required, but feel free to contact our office for last minute availability.
- Final guest counts are due three working days prior to the event. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 48 hours in advance.
- Menu prices may vary due to market prices and availability.
- For any district department catering, an account number is required when an order is placed. For outside organizations, your bill is due at the time of the event.
- The contracted labor rate for events requiring assistance of food service personnel for evening or weekend functions is $35.24 per hour per person for a minimum of two hours.
- For set up and delivery, a 10% charge will be added to your bill.
Below is a sampling of our most popular items but keep in mind, these menus by no means represent the limits of our cuisine. Our creative staff would be delighted by the challenge of preparing menus especially for your group. Please contact your cafeteria manager for more information.